Online Giving: Easy and Important!
Why Online Giving?
1. You decide the amount and timing of gifts that you or you and your family make to the church.
2.No more checkbooks or cash to deal with. Simply choose how you want to set up your tithes and offerings.
3. Security is very important to our financial stewardship and to you. We realize this!
4. Pay for special events, registrations, etc. by entering the site and setting up the donation.
5. Your contributions are essential to the ministry of Burks United Methodist Church. Your tithes and offerings make it possible to offer dynamic worship services, engaging fellowship events, quality age level programming, dedicated engagement in community and world missions, and more! You are a partner in enriching and expanding the things that you love about the faith community that is BURKS UMC.
6. No matter what your week holds, your gifts are already set up for you! So convenient!
7. God is praised when we share back to our faith community and God’s world!
Steps to Online Giving
1. Click the Donate Now Button.
2. Follow the setup prompts on the secure site.
3. Choose the type and frequency of gifts.
4. Complete TEXT IN option so you will be ready for special, on the spot one time giving opportunities!
5. YOU are an online Giver!
Listen to what some Burks UMC members and friends who are already giving electronically have shared about scriptures that effect their giving decisions!
“When I think of giving to church, I think of how many times that God has blessed me, and I was so happy and relieved to have that support and help from a God who loves me, for who I am. My go-to scripture for that feeling is Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord, always! And again, I say Rejoice! ”
“God has blessed my family with resources that we can use to help others. We are grateful to be able to do so. I equate our gifts with sharing God’s love, as it says in 1 John 4:19- “We love because He first loved us”.
Do you have a scripture to share? If so, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your inspiration for generosity and giving back can be shown here. You never know who will be touched by your witness!